TreeWise, LLC has a commitment to provide quality, professional tree care services and we practice only proper tree pruning techniques and safety standards.
Give us a call anytime or send us a quote request and our I.S.A Certified Arborist will be more than happy to take a look at your trees to determine the type of tree care necessary to maintain or improve the health, appearance and safety of your trees and your property.
Tree Pruning and Trimming
- Building and fixture clearance pruning to remove limbs that interfere with wires, buildings, gutters, roofing, chimneys, windows or any limbs or branches that need to be trimmed from obstructing street signs or sidewalks, signs, lighting fixtures and addresses.
- To remove the deadwood or weakened limbs that may pose a hazard or lead to decay
- Eliminate diseased or insect-infested limbs
- Create a better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage
- Training young trees to grow properly
- Safely remove any limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions
- Increase light penetration
- Improve the shape or silhouette of the tree – overall beauty
Different tree pruning techniques may be deployed on herbaceous plants than those used on perennial woody plants. Hedges, by design, are usually (but not exclusively) maintained by hedge trimming, rather than by pruning. Trees are either evergreen, having foliage that persists and remains green throughout the year or deciduous, shedding their leaves at the end of the growing season and then having a dormant period without foliage.
In nature, meteorological conditions such as wind, ice and snow, and salinity can cause trees and plants to self-prune or abscission. Arborists use various tools and equipment designed for the purpose of tree care, such as hand pruners, loppers, shears, pole saws, chainsaws, stump grinders and wood chippers.
TreeWise, LLC uses only properly maintained, newer equipment for the best results!
Cabling and Bracing
Justin is setting up a Cobra Cable and Bracing system to prevent future damage to this beautiful, 100 year old English Walnut tree. This type of cabling and bracing system helps prevent the large limb from splitting or breaking and may even help the tree to survive another hundred years.
Unfortunately, there are times when a tree needs to be removed. TreeWise, LLC can help decide if, when and how to safely and properly remove your tree. We have the experience, skills and equipment for a safe and efficient tree removal.
Questions to ask yourself when considering tree removal:
- What are my trees worth? click here to use the National Tree Benefit Calculator Tool
- Do I need a permit to remove my tree? click here to check in Vancouver or click here to check Portland
- Is the tree dead or dying?
- Is the tree hazardous or beyond repair?
- Is the tree causing an obstruction that is impossible or unsafe to correct through standard tree trimming or pruning?
- Could the tree cause harm to your other trees?
- Can the tree be replaced by a more suitable specimen?
- Is the tree located in an area where new construction requires removal?
- Is the tree underneath or too close the power lines?
Storms may cause limbs or entire trees to fall, often landing on other trees, homes and other structures, cars and even worse – people! Storm damage is a serious risk and it can be dangerous to remove or trim trees or limbs without proper training. A skilled and trained arborist can assist in performing the job in a safe and timely manner, while reducing further damage.
TreeWise, LLC only uses industry approved methods to remove trees. We employ low impact tree removal techniques that require specialized Arborist training and equipment. These practices will ensure the safety of our workers and your property. We are extremely proficient at safely removing hazardous trees thanks to our experience, industry education and professional training.
Having your stump ground out is the best option for stump removal. It is much less invasive that digging or pulling the stump out. Tree stumps on your property are hazardous and unsightly. Stump grinding is environmentally safer and cleaner than applying chemicals and all of our wood is recycled! TreeWise, LLC can provide complete stump grinding after a tree removal for replanting or we can grind stumps low enough to either replace with sod or restore to the natural ground cover.
See stump grinding in action!
Certified Consulting Arborist Services
Consulting Arborists are the educated authorities on matters relating to trees, ensuring the safety, health and preservation of trees in our natural surroundings. Both homeowners and industry professionals will find a number of different reasons to hire a Consulting Arborist to achieve their tree care objectives.
Trees in our developed environment present a challenge, requiring careful planning and vigilant maintenance. The shared public trust of governments, businesses and homeowners is to ensure that trees grow, thrive and remain safe. When a problem occurs—if a tree causes damage or becomes a public safety hazard – a source for advice and mediation is often needed. This is the role of the Consulting Arborist: to bring a comprehensive, objective viewpoint to the diagnosis, appraisal and evaluation of arboricultural issues.
As a graduate of ASCA’s Consulting Arborist Program, Scott has been dedicated to the objective assessment of trees, total quality tree care services, the enhancement of the community and the protection of the environment for many years. TreeWise, LLC is devoted to a course of lifelong learning about arboriculture.
Thanks for stopping by!